Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Stray

I am a stray.
As far away from reality I stay,
All my anger, sadness and fear, I keep it all at bay.
For as I am a stray.
No one knows what its like to have my mind far away,
and have thoughts inside you burning you each and every day
What is inside me now has been in for a while,
And keeps building everyday,
I can't release it for I don't know how,
But whatever it is it must be done now!
For everyday I seem Content and everyday I seem Happy,
But deep in my soul I feel Crappy.
Down inside I am torn apart,
Sadness riddled my brain and now my Heart!
I need for people to see,
What it its like to be me.
And when ever my heart is in trouble,
My brain works double and starts to crumble.
I can make a difference and I can change,
I can go back to normal and not be so strange.
I have to get better soon,
For I Cant stand being alone, staring at the moon.
But for me, the stray,
From now this day,
Sadness will be my brain's prey,
And that's the way it's going to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment