Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Defenestration

Defenestration


A real dream occurs
the same time my vision blurs
humans completely sever
things that cannot last forever
my emotional stuff
until my tail is told enough.
I have received my closest station
its no longer my obligation
I got the candle light
I have the right to keep my sight
its the dust,, got my eyes I must!
But I'm a scot...
I just got turned into a robot...
Like moses"slash" Akhenaten
I'm completely forgotten...
but if we can stand together,
We can change the weather.
I am the martyr,
Which only makes things harder
wander the earth lone
finding the nothing it has shown..
the only thing was the catalyst
it was only a snake that hissed
gathered the stones that are unknown
witnessed things turned to stone
stacked the objects in a formation
its not a pyramid its a creation
collect the clay collect the dirt
find the things that end you hurt
one entire giant shakedown
grab the crown throw it on the ground
having to concede to a being a leaver
no one is a complete believer
I have done the swamps obstical course
now im forcefully forced from the Forrest!
things that have done have no remorse.
something of an endeavor
nothing I do will last forever
will I float will I sink?
Drown soon I'm on the brink
Go ahead send more flood
I'm the earth I will turn to mud
don't want to be awake don't want to sleep
don't want to.. for my sake be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment